Monday, March 14, 2011

A Whole New World

Wouldn't it be interesting to remember what it was like to be a baby when you were just bombarded by new strange things everyday? So much to learn. Dylan is an early riser, and so sometimes in the morning he will read to Trevor while everyone else is sleeping so I can get a few things done. I just love this picture.




We've never had a thumbsucker before, and I have very mixed feelings about it. It's cute now, but if it lasts much longer, it just seems like an open invitation to every possible germ to join our family.

Trevor checking out the craftsmanship of the jogging stroller before his maiden voyage. Although I should call it the running stroller, because I am NOT a jogger. Jogging is lame. And boring. And I think you have to wear a velour jogging suit. Running, on the other hand, is a whole different story. So please don't call me a jogger. I don't want my children learning those words.



In about half a second, a baby can go from happy to sobbing. I think I will burst into tears randomly more often and see what it gets me. Hopefully more than a bottle full of breastmilk.















No comments:

Post a Comment