Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bedtime, Bubbles, and Newts

I think Trevor gives Kara and Dylan the same look that I often do, that says, "You guys are so weird." Because they are. But they are also very entertaining to their baby brother. And are happy to include him any way they can in all the crazy things they come up with.



The kids love to help with Trevor's baths. They haven't quite bought into the "less is more" theory, unless we're talking about brussel sprouts. With soap though, a little is good, and a lot makes a tub full of bubbles. I think they were just trying to make this a G-rated picture.


Speaking of water, Dylan was very excited about his first research project about newts. He has made it his personal mission to spread the word that newts have poison mucus. I know I haven't been the same since he told me.




No comments:

Post a Comment